5 Essential CPA Exam Study Resources
During tax season, preparing for the CPA Exam can be even more challenging than usual. Here are a few resources for that will help CPA candidates with the preparation process.
- Uniform CPA Exam Candidate Bulletin: Aside from being a great general resource for any CPA candidate, the Candidate Bulletin is especially useful when you’re getting close to your testing date. A few days before taking the CPA Exam, be sure to review the section - Step 4: Take Your Examination – for information on the test center check-in process, ID requirements and time allocation. All it takes is a quick review to help you focus on actually taking the CPA Exam.
- CPA Exam Sample Test: When you’re sitting in the testing center, your primary focus should be the exam content. The Sample Test is developed by the AICPA to provide CPA candidates with an authentic reproduction of the interface, navigation, and tools used in the live exam. It is a simple yet effective way to get a hands-on demonstration of the Exam before test day.
- Candidate Performance Report: If you have received a candidate performance report, head over to the Psychometrics and Scoring section of the CPA Exam website and learn about making the most of the feedback provided in the report. The site includes a Candidate Performance Report FAQ and an analysis of sample reports.
- CPA Exam Score Release Timeline: Need some help planning your testing dates? Be sure to check out the CPA Exam Score Release Timeline and score release FAQs. Remember, if you want to receive your scores by a specific date, plan ahead and schedule your exam at least a few days ahead of the cutoff date.
- This Way to CPA: ThisWayToCPA.com has a wealth of information for CPA candidates including study tips, planning tools, and a helpful community of aspiring CPAs. Be sure to read personal accounts of the Exam experience from other CPA candidates in the CPA Exam Diaries.