What is the Next Generation of CPA Firms?
Join the new generation of CPA who is finding success by reimagining and recreating the traditional CPA firm for the 21st century at the 2013 Practitioners Symposium and Tech+ Conference in Partnership with the Association for Accounting Marketing Summit.
- Leverage new technologies.
- Implement new workflows.
- Invent new client acquisition and relationship management systems.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Grow revenues.
- Optimize profitability.
- Embrace value pricing.
- Kill the billable hour.
- Attract, nurture and motivate the best talent.
Get ready to renew your commitment – and be inspired anew – to transform your life, and the lives of colleagues and clients for the better.
Join Rick Telberg as he moderates this panel of young CPA professionals including:
- Jason Deshayes, CPA, Vice President, Butler CPAs, Albuquerque, NM
- Michael Elliott, CPA, Manager, Dittrick & Associates, Inc., Burton, OH
- Joy Lizotte, CPA, Owner, Joy L. Lizotte, CPA, LLC, Lake City, FL
(Email subscribers: See the live blog coverage on AICPA Insights).
Heather O'Connor, AICPA Staff.