We’re Two Years Old!
AICPA Insights® is celebrating its two year anniversary today! Now that we’re two years old, you can expect us to ask “why?” a lot more, refer to our imaginary friends frequently and throw a temper tantrum or two.
Joking aside, it has been an amazing and wonderful journey together. By focusing on news, trends and innovations important to the CPA profession, we’ve reached into 211 countries/territories, received more than 1,000,000 page views and attracted more than 600,000 individual visitors since our birth. Our more than 25 different highly qualified and diverse bloggers will continue providing you with the valuable, thought-provoking information you’ve come to expect from this blog. We’d like to say thank you for your participation and engaging with your colleagues and subject matter experts. Here are some of the top blog posts over the past two years:
- CPA Exam Score Release Timetables
- The Defining Dozen: 12 Metrics CPA Firms Should Track
- Top Tax Resources
- CPAs Win Big at the Emmys
- Accounting Offers More Career Opportunities: If You Know How to Find Them
- Small Businesses and Health Care Reform: What Now?
- 10 Skills for Mapping Your Journey to Partnership
You are the reason the blog has become an essential resource. Please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about your preferences so we can continue to meet your needs.
Thank you again for your readership!
Two cake image via Shutterstock