AICPA Insights Disclaimer and Comment Policy
The views expressed by AICPA Insights bloggers reflect the views and opinions of the blogger. The articles posted have been reviewed for content and observance of the principles of the AICPA. This blog does not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the AICPA.
The AICPA welcomes and encourages readers including members, the public and our employees to comment and engage in respectful conversation about the content posted here. We value thoughtful, polite and concise comments that reflect a variety of views.
- All comments are moderated. Moderators have the right to edit, shorten, move or delete any comment at any time to keep comments within the policy guidelines.
- Comments will be approved within normal business hours (U.S. EST).
- Any comments that are not on topic with the blog post will not be allowed.
- Any comments that contain obscene, libelous, scandalous or otherwise unlawful language; any advertisements, references to offers and/or "spam" content; email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or any other forms of personally identifiable information; or critical or derogatory remarks on other comments or about their author will be immediately deleted.
- Please refrain from posting full articles and publications from other sites, as it could be a violation of copyright or intellectual property laws.