Want to Be a Guest Blogger?
AICPA Insights accepts posts from guest bloggers on a regular basis. Individuals interested in guest blogging must meet the minimum requirements below. Please email us before writing your post to confirm the topic and your eligibility.
- You must be a CPA, a member of the AICPA, a volunteer leader with the AICPA or a recognized expert in your field.
- Post must be at least 300 words, but no more than 600 words.
- Topic can be of your choosing, although the AICPA reserves the right to decline any topic. Topic choice should be within the realm of business, tax, accounting/auditing, financial reporting or other issues concerning the CPA profession.
- Post may have a maximum of one outbound link to author's website in the bio. Links to non-AICPA resources will be handled on a case-by-case basis. No affiliate/referral links allowed.
- Post must be uniquely written by you and not published anywhere else.
- Post cannot include or reference any objectionable content.
- You should include a short bio of 2-3 sentences at the end of your post.
Please note that the AICPA reserves the right to make any changes to final post, including title, copy or hyperlinks.